You agree that we may use your personal information (see above) for the following purposes:
- to provide you access to our Services and Customer Support by means of e-mail or telephone;
- to personalize, measure and improve our Services, content and ads;
- to provide you with other services that you have requested, as described when we collected the information.
Sharing information with and registration on social media sites: We may offer sign-on Services that enable you to access the Website or related websites with your login credentials. We can also offer Services that enable you to share information with third party social media websites, such as Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.
- service providers with whom we have entered into an agreement to help us provide our Services on the website, such as financial service providers, marketing agencies and technical support. In such cases, the personal information shall remain under the control of Zastava Hunting Association Inc.
- to comply with legal obligations or a court order; or
- if this is necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal offenses, such as fraud, deceit or prosecution, or
- if it is necessary to maintain our policies or to protect the rights and freedoms of others.
- other third parties to whom you have given consent to share your information via [same as above], e.g. in the framework of a cooperation;
- companies that we intend to merge with in the context of a reorganisation or that acquire us;
- an intellectual property owner if the owner of an intellectual property right or an intermediary in good faith believes that an advertisement violates the rights of the owner. Before personal information is provided, the IP owner will enter into an agreement that, inter alia, stipulates that information is only provided on the strict condition that it may only be used in the context of legal proceedings and/or obtaining legal advice and/or to answer questions from the relevant advertiser
Without limitation to the foregoing, we shall moreover – in our efforts to respect your privacy and to keep the website free of malicious persons or parties – not disclose your personal information to third parties without a court order or formal request from the government in accordance with applicable law, unless we believe in good faith that such disclosure (i) is necessary for the purpose of, or in connection with, any legal proceedings (including prospective legal proceedings), for the purpose of obtaining legal advice or is necessary for the purposes of establishing, exercising or defending legal rights, (ii) is necessary for the prevention or detection of crime, the capture or prosecution of offenders, or the assessment or collection of tax or duty, (iii) is requested by a body that performs public regulatory functions, or (iv) is otherwise authorized under the Data Protection Act 1998.
Information you share on www. zastavahunting.com.au: Our Website allows users to share advertisements and other information with other users, thereby making this shared information accessible to other users. Since our Website also enables you to directly contact a buyer or seller, we recommend that you consider how you share your personal information with others. You are solely responsible for the personal information you share through our Website and therefore we cannot guarantee the privacy or security of the information shared by you with other users.
In case you visit our Website from a shared computer or a computer in an internet café, we strongly recommend that you log off after each session. If you do not want the shared computer to remember you and/or your credentials, you will need to remove cookies and/or the history of your website visits.