New firearm licence applicants no longer need to request a hard copy of the Licence Application Forms as part of the process to obtain a NSW Firearms Licence.
SAVE TIME APPLY ONLINE
Lodge your Firearms Licence Application online
The Firearms Registry has now launched our online application for a Firearms Licence.
You can access the online application form through this link:
The simple steps are:
JOIN a hunting club if you are going to use the genuine reason of Recreational Hunting or Varmint Control.
BOOK & COMPLETE your Firearms Safe Handling Course with Zastava Hunting. You will be issued with a certificate of completion upon successful completion of the course.
· Create a MyServiceNSW account (if you don’t already have one)
· Link your MyServiceNSW account to Police Services
· Once you are logged on and linked to Police Services, click on the option ‘Apply for a firearms licence (individual)
· Complete the application (you must have all your supporting documentation ready for uploading during the application)
· You will be prompted for payment by Credit Card through the application (unless you are eligible for a fee exemption)
· Make payment then submit your application
The system will step you through the application from the link provided above.
Please refer to the attached Firearms Licence Categories and Genuine Reasons Table for a list of required supporting documentation.
You can access additional information from the Firearms Registry website at https://www.police.nsw.gov.au/online_services/firearms/licences/frequently_asked_questions
Use the Contact Us tab to send us any questions or quires you may have.
Zastava Hunting Team